Aug 6, 2026

Introduction

This blog was created to document my progress painting miniatures. I've been painting since 2022, but have always been interested in the hobby since I was quite young. My interests are very broad: I love historical, sci-fi and some fantasy. Bolt Action and 40K were the two main interests I had getting into the hobby. However, I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I've never played, heck even learnt to play, any of these tabletop games. For now, I just paint.

This hobby is certainly niche; friends have made snide remarks about it - the classic "why do you like playing with toy soldiers" type of statement. But I continue on, painting whenever I have the time - usually during breaks from university. If you've stumbled upon my blog, I hope you'll enjoy some of the minis I'll be sharing. And I also hope this blog can serve to motivate me to get projects completed.

Some of my recent and ongoing projects:

  • Team Yankee Iraqi infantry 

  • Bolt Action BEF

  • Dacian warriors 



As you can see, I'm interested in a wide range of miniatures, with these few projects just being the most recent ones I've been working on. I hope to share more of my work soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Napoleonic British infantry test models

I received a free sprue of Napoleonic British infantry from my recent Warlord Games purchase, which served as a good change of pace. Unfortu...